Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{Wedding Wednesday} The Lawyer Wedding - Succulents!

Ladies and Gents, this is huge.

Remember that "no flower rule" the bride implemented? Well, to be honest I was kinda freaking out about it. Sure, there are lots of other ideas for centerpieces and bouquets, and I presented a few of them here, but none of these alternate solutions were really doing it for me. Truth is, I like living things. Flowers and greenery bring LIFE to an event, not just color and beauty. In a last ditch effort I threw a couple succulent photos toward the bride, and wouldn't you know, she liked them!! (We won't talk about the fact that I had presented those same photos to her earlier in the process and she had said no to them at that point. :)

We got the go ahead from the groom and then started brainstorming on how to incorporate them into the decor. Here are a couple of the ideas!

Boutineers @ Engaged & Inspired

Favors Oh Lovely Day

Bouquet @ Ruffled
(I realize this bouquet has actual flowers in it, but you get the idea:)

Centerpieces @ Style Me Pretty

If anyone has any other great succulent ideas send them my way!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...