Friday, February 3, 2012

{Friday Finds} Valentine's Day Printables

Let me start this post by being honest. I can't take credit for any of the below awesomeness. I had great intentions, but ultimately I had to be honest with myself. I may be coming along in my digital design endeavors, but for the life of me I still can't figure out how to make a simple heart. Seriously. It's sad.

But just because I can't create anything pretty for your Valentine's Day, doesn't mean I can't share with you what many of the other talented peeps out there have created for you! Here a couple of my favorites...

Cards

Free Valentine's Day Card Printable @ Daily Suze

Buy these cute Valentine's Cards from Katie-did digital designs


Party Printables

Free Chevron Party Printables from DimplePrints via Tattertots & Jello

Buy these Lovely Party Printables from LovetheDay

Food Labels

Cute Printable Label @ Eighteen25

Buy these Super Sweet Labels @ ItsyBelle

So many pretty printables! Don't you just love Valentine's Day?!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...