Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Wedding Wednesday}- The Lawyer Wedding- Table Dressings

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a venue!! Kuddos to the couple for powering through this daunting (and often frustrating) task! This awesome accomplishment means we can move forward with all sorts of important details such as Save the Dates, caterers, and table decor! Ok, so table decor may not seem too important in the scheme of things, but I'm a detail person! Adding to the importance of this detail is that the tables at this venue are PICNIC tables! I'm a big fan of picnic tables, but I've been challenged with the task of keeping this event super-budget friendly so linens are most likely out of the question. So, my post today is a collection of picnic table options without linens. Here's what I found:


I'm loving these rustic tables coupled with simple checked napkins and plain white plates! Added bonus? This table has no flowers:) Lady Lawyer- I'm really digging the tinted jars on the table too! You likey?


Sweet and simple! Just a simple white table runner, I can envision some nice napkins and some plate ware on the table and this would be a pretty classy setup!


Ok, so this table is riddled with flowers, but I like the way the napkins add to the table by hanging over the edge. It may negate the need for a table runner...


Now, I'm under no illusions that we'll be sneaking cushions into the budget, but how awesome does this simple print look?

I'm still searching for additional images ladies so if you stumble upon one, please forward it on!

1 comments:

RebekahSue said...

I love the look of the colored wine bottles or jars. Or alcohol bottles in general would look super cute and country chic. And very affordable...and the plus you get to empty out the bottles you already have ;]. Anyway, just a thought...and maybe some basic doilies under the jars instead of table runners?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...