Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Tutorial Roundup} Felt!!

You guys know that I love paper. Shortly after I started working with it, it quickly became my favorite medium. There are just so many things that you can do with paper, It's hard not to be a fan. However, I was casually browsing around the net this weekend and I think I might have discovered a new love for... Felt! Like paper, it's super versatile, comes in lots of colors, is easy to work with, etc. So, like I always do, I want to drag you along on my "new medium" journey! I have collected some great felt tutorials along with some fantastic Etsy shops where you can find them for purchase.

Felt Fortune Cookie!

365 :: 39

WHOLESALE LOT of 20 Felt Fortune Cookies Embroidery Ribbon Cute

Felt Flowers

Felt Flower Bouquet Mixed Tutorial

Take me to the beach bouquet

Felt FOOD!

Felt cupcake delicious

French Macaron play felt food or decoration set of 4

Felt Hair Pieces


NOVEMBER SALE FLORA hairband / headband/ fascinator - felt with hand embroidery

2 comments:

Whitney Lane said...

What an awesome round-up!! :) Thanks so much - I'm inspired! :)

Marion said...

Thanks for the tips. I'll try to customize my old khaki jeans later. Your post is very inspiring. Thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...