Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Totally Pinteresting Tuesday} No-Sew Window Treatments

So here's the deal. I am in need of new window treatments in our re-done master bedroom. To start this process we did what any normal person does in these instances and reached out to a company that specializes in window treatments. Seems reasonable right? I mean, I've been to the JC Penny's curtain section enough to know about what curtains cost.

Boy, did I get a surprise! Let's just say that the quote we received was not within our budget. But, hey, they're just curtains, right? I can totally do this! First stop? Pinterest! You can find these links, along with all the other Home related DIY projects that I pin on my board Home DIY. Feel free to follow! I follow back:)

Here are some easy no-sew curtain projects that I found:

Pinned Image
I love these with the pattern and the fabric ties!

Pinned Image
No-sew grommet curtains?!? Love.

Pinned Image
I'm leaning towards this awesome no-sew option for my living room...

Pinned Image
This is no sew?! Oh yes, my friends, it is! Fabric and an cardboard box!

Pinned Image
I'm loving this sweet and simple valence.

SO many choices! And these are just the no-sew ones! Perhaps I should start by finding a fabric I love...


3 comments:

Elspeth said...

Ohhh.... pretty. Love the last one- might try to copy it to make my apartment more cozy!

Jordie Nilla said...

You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
voyance par mail

susane said...

Your blog is superb, what a great idea.

voyante

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...