Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Wedding Wednesday} The Lawyer Wedding - Save The Dates

Well, to my knowledge, there has not been an official date set, and they still don't have a venue nailed down, but it's not too early to start thinking about Save the Dates! Fortunately, this is one area in which the bride has been  pretty definitive about what she wants. Mr. Lawyer and Ms. Lawyer (Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, It's official! She passed the bar!!) have been together for 6 years now, and they've been through a lot together, so she's hoping to share a little bit about their story with their guests in the form of a relationship timeline. I'm pretty much in love with this idea so I've dug up a few examples floating around out there. Here's what I've got:

{first seen on http://www.adayinmay.com}




{courtesy of momentaldesigns.com}

Which one is your favorite? I think I like the sketched one from Momental Designs, but I'm also a pretty big fan of the black one from Minna Designs. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...