Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Wedding Wednesday} The Lawyer Wedding - Cake Centerpieces?

It's my 100th post!! How crazy is that?! And how better to spend it than on wedding brainstorming?!?

So, remember that no-flower rule? Well, I was pretty sure it was going to be a major obstacle when it came to centerpieces. All my favorite ideas incorporated some sort of flower accent! But, it turns out that Ms. Lawyer had already figured that part out! She wants cakes. Cakes!! I would NEVER have thought of putting cakes on the tables, but it's actually kinda perfect! Surprisingly though, I wasn't able to find many examples that we're super formal or floral, but I did find a few. Here are some examples of this cute idea:

This couple used cakes photo 2998220-5

Pinned Image



Picture of Mini Chocolate Cake Centerpieces Recipe

img_2323_em

Phew! Ok, maybe I found more than I thought :) My favorite (considering this is a low-key, outdoor, summer wedding) is the second one from the bottom here. Yes, the chocolate one (duh). I like how there is variety, and height variations in the display. 

What do you ladies think? Which is your favorite? Do you know of any other examples? I'd love to see what else is out there!

2 comments:

EvA. . . said...

very nice pictures! I got hungry just by seeing all those yummy desserts :)

Jordie Nilla said...

It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Voyance gratuite serieuse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...