Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{Totally Pinterested Tuesday}- DIY Craft Supply Recipes!

If you ladies are anything like I am, you can walk into a craft store and walk out 15 minutes later with a $100 worth of supplies, easy. There is just something so exciting about all those raw materials just begging to be something greater! But how often do we actually have that luxury of going into the craft store and dropping $100? Not. too. often. So, I decided that I would help all our pockets by searching Pinterest for some of the best DIY craft supply tutorials! You can find these posted (along with TONS of other favorite diy projects) on my Pinterest Board: Potential DIY Projects. Should you care to follow me, I'll follow back!

DIY Puffy Paint
I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda super excited about diy puff paint...

Pinned Image
DIY info provided by  delawarecountymoms.com

Mod Podge
That's right, there IS a cheaper way to craft your life away! This recipe will save you some serious dough!

Pinned Image
Another Fantastic Recipie at Remodel This House

DIY Labels
These could come in super handy! So wonderfully simple you'll wonder why you didn't think of it ages ago!!

DIY instructions provided by tutorialadventures.com

DIY Chalkboard Paint
I've got the perfect place in my kitchen to try this out...

Pinned Image
Recipe from craftathome.com

DIY Natural Furniture Polish
This may not be a crafting supply, but since I craft on a wooden table top, I often have to oil it down, I thought it might apply to some of you as well:)

Pinned Image
DIY recipe from naturesknockout.com

DIY Brush Cleaner
I could seriously use some of this to prolong the life of the brushes I use with my mod podge!!

Pinned Image
Recipe from allurabeauty.com

I hope these recipes will save you guys some extra cash in the coming holiday months when we're all frantically crafting our hearts out! 

Do you guys have any favorite DIY craft supply recipes? If so, I'd love to hear them!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...