Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Totally Pinterested Tuesday} Bedroom Makeovers

I'm on a mission to redo both the master bedroom and the guest room this winter and to assist me with this mission, I luckily have Pinterest in my corner. Totally invaluable when undertaking a project like this. For those of you who don't follow me already, you should, I follow back! Or, if you just want to follow along with my home renovation picks, you can just follow my board "Home Digs."

Here are some of the bedroom ideas I'm digging:

Pinned Image
I'm loving this sign for above the bed! Doubles as night light ;)

Pinned Image
Completely in love with this wall stenciling!

Pinned Image
How soothing are these pastel greens? My guests may stay forever...

Pinned Image
What a great idea! Don't spend tons of money on new window treatments, just grab a couple yards of an awesome fabric. I'm so doing this.

Pinned Image
So, um, this is not going to happen but it was so pretty I had to share:)

Pinned Image
I like this colorboard for the Master Bedroom.

Pinned Image
This gray and dusty rose colorboard might be perfect for the guest bedroom!

Do you have any great dream home boards?! I'd love to follow! Leave me a comment with your pinterest ID, or just follow me, I'll follow back!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...