Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{Guest Post!} Coaster Place Cards at Wed4Less

Throughout the whole day today I've been wondering what I have been forgetting. There was something specific in regards to my blog that I was supposed to do today- that I've been waiting for- that I couldn't quite wrap my head around. Then, it HIT ME! Today's my guest post at Wed4Less

Lindsie is another one of those wonderful bloggers that I have quickly come to consider a friend. She has this wonderful wedding blog that gives all sorts of budget friendly advise and I can only wish I had known of it two years ago when I was planning mine! Lindsie reached out a little while ago and wanted to know if I'd be willing to do a wedding related tutorial for her blog. Clearly I said yes! I mean, how could I pass up such a wonderful opportunity?!

The tutorial for my Personalized DIY Coaster Place Cards that I created for Wed4Less is an idea I had pop in my head not too long ago. It's the perfect solution to outdoor wedding where there may be a challenge with wind, or if you're looking to combine function with a wedding/ baby shower favor! I also think they would be nice as a family housewarming gift. I could go on, but I won't:) Go check it out!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...