Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pictures! We have Pictures!!

Turns out all hope was not lost. I signed onto Facebook this evening and was pleasantly surprised! My dad HAD actually taken some pictures of Mom's surprise party and failed to see my pleas on Facebook asking for any evidence that the party actually took place. They aren't the best pics, but you'll get the idea:) Without further adieu...

Mom's Surprise 50th Birthday Party!! 


This was the gift table with the birthday banner I made for her. If you look REAAALLLYY closely at the bottom right hand side of the picture you can see the birthday wish tree. There is one little tag hanging already on it.


These are the mason jar cakes that I made. There are 4 flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate Caramel (this flavor was freaking amazing), and chocolate chip. They were a big hit.


This is my hubby grilling away. He spent the first half of the party here. I got so many compliments on the food, and I must admit, I'm not very modest when it comes to hubby's talent in the kitchen. His food is some of the best I've ever eaten, and I get to enjoy it every night:)


Can you believe this tent?! I still can't believe it was pink and white. You can see some of the garland along the fence, the balloons, and me and my dad stocking the cooler to the right there:)


If you look close, you can see the centerpieces with the paper flowers on the tables. This is the tutorial that's coming up next:)


We await the arrival of the birthday girl. I should probably mention that she arrived well after the 3pm she promised to be back. Note the time stamp here... almost an hour late. Surprisingly enough, this makes her just about on time in "Nancy Time."


John and I finally got a chance to sit down! (I'm the one laughing with my mouth WIDE open in the purple dress) This was when mom was opening her gifts. 


The Atwell sisters! My Aunt Amy is on the left, Aunt Karen (KK) is in the middle, and mom on the right.


Members of the peanut gallery, including Grandma holding her grandbaby (my niece), Siana. 


All the Atwell siblings! Mom, Amy, KK, and Uncle Mark on the far right. They were using some of the props from the photo booth (which never got set up because of the rain). 


XOXO- The End!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the party tutorials! I'll be posting the centerpiece tutorial this weekend.
In case you missed it, the doily table runner tutorial can be see here. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...