Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary Hubbs!!

A year ago today Hubby and I vowed before God that we would take on the world as one; a team united with nothing but a promise. It was the best decision I've ever made. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for bringing him into my world, and for blessing us with the limitless, intoxicating, crazy amount of love that we have for each other. I have never felt so complete and whole. I know that together, there is nothing we can't accomplish or endure.

Today has been 1 year of wedded bliss, and to think that we are just beginning our life-long journey together! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

To John: Happy Anniversary Babe. Thank you for all you are and all you do. Without you, I'm only a fraction of the person I am when I'm with you. I love you :)

Now for all you readers, a few of our "Day After" photos taken Ashley Maxwell. She's a true magician with a camera.














6 comments:

Patti J said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Happy Anniversary :)

Rufus said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures.
R/

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Happy Anniversary!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

SOOOO beautiful! I love your style on your wedding day!!

DOn't forget to change your blogspot settings so your comments come in a popup box or in a new window though! I lost my place on your blog by trying to leave this comment because it redirect the page! :(

Sarah M. said...

Great suggestion Emily! I'll look into changing that setting right now!

audrey lefour said...

Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...