Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday} Windows!

I have 2 words for you: Vintage Windows! Hubby and I had to travel over an hour to get to our wedding site so I made a conscious decision early on to try and not bring anything too breakable but I've been eyeing these window decor ideas FOREVER!! I've chosen 5 of my favorite to share:

Window Frame and Polaroid Seating Chart 
I found this cute idea on Dashing in Pearls. There's no glass in here, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make a super cute seating chart! 


Window Pane Seating Chart
A white window pen and some old discarded window pane's make for one of the sweetest seating charts ever. This pretty idea was found at Project Wedding


Window Adorned Ceremony Backdrop
This is such a simple look, but so pretty! I found this picture at Hammers & High Heels.


Window Guest Book!!
I've saved the best and most original for last. I love love LOVE this idea! This creative couple has combined the recent trend of thumbprint trees with a vintage window. I SO wish I had done this! I would have this hung it above my bed to be reminded daily of the well wishes of all my loved ones. This idea was posted by Our Vintage Love.




1 comments:

Our Vintage Love said...

Thank you for featuring my wedding guest book window on your blog I love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...