Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday} Buttons!

There is a reason the saying "Cute as a button" exists. It's because buttons are inexplicably adorable! Such simple little things, but boy they can make an impact! I dare you not to fall in love with these projects :)

By the way, I realized belatedly that last week I forgot to include tutorials and "where to buy" information. What was I thinking?! Today's entry follows the old format:)

Button Bouquets
Um. I love this project by A Paper Proposal! They'd be cute in pictures, they'd be adorable watching the girls walk down the aisle with and they would last forever! I wouldn't want it flying at my head during the bouquet toss though ;)



Button Ring Pillow
Such a simple, fun and cute idea by Bugs and Fishes!



Button Monogram
Monograms are not new ideas to the wedding scene, nor do I think they're going anywhere anytime soon, so why not make one that is super cute, and that you can hang in your home afterwards!


Button Boutonniere
Like the button bouquet idea above? Why not make corresponding boutonnieres for the men too!? The awesome tutorial by My DIY Wedding might have you creating one for all the guests!



Button Candy
Searching for a unique take on candy favors? Well I have a treat for you! (pun intended). Take a look at these button candies and the tutorial provided by Bake it Pretty.



Before you leave with all your new-found button love, please stop by my {giveaway!} and enter to win a ranunculus/rose bouquet!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE these button ideas...they are filed away in my virtual computer folders of possible wedding ideas for that someday day :)

louisvillechiropractic said...

Brilliant ideas...I never realize how buttons were so useful in arts and designing.

Samantha Post said...

I am a button fanatic!! Love this post!!

Melany Forsberg said...

I LOVE the button bouquet! That is amazing. Thanks for sharing this great idea.

siegel-thurston said...

The button bouquets are so cute what a crafty idea. it's also kind of nice that they will last beyond the wedding day

Nixon said...

It looks fantastic !!! Great Job :)



Nixon Heden
Theme Wedding Decoration

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...