Monday, July 25, 2011

{You Asked!} Ranunculus PDF!


So, it's no secret that I'm new to this blogging world. I'm learning new and incredible things every day just by reading your feedback, and watching the other talented bloggers out there do their thing. So far, I think I've managed to do a number of things right, but I've also done a few things wrong. One mistake I made was attempting to post my projects on a "subscriber only" page. That didn't quite go as planned. I had envisioned this awesomely exclusive page filled with great downloads that people would flock to for unique and I fun projects not already widely available elsewhere on the web. Yeah... It worked in my head.

I want to take a moment here and thank all of you for not bombarding my inbox with hate mail. Instead you guys kindly, and often enthusiastically, shot me emails or left me notes on the ranunculus post, asking me to provide further guidance. It's more than I deserved :) I promise, I had no idea how difficult that method was going to be.

As an apology to all of you that graciously played along and went through the motions of "Following" the blog and then going on the treasure hunt to find and download the templates, I promise to never post anything else that is not easily accessible on the post itself. Additionally, for all of you that were baffled by the .studio files, and overwhelmed by the formatting needed to use the jpeg, I've created a peace offering. Located below you will find a link to the newly created PDF template. All four pages with all the petals properly sized and ready for you to attack with your scissors. I hope this makes up for all the inconvenience! I hope it also proves how much your feedback means to me.


Speaking of feedback, those of you who follow me on Facebook have already seen this preview, but I couldn't post and not give you a glimpse of one of the many projects I'm preparing to share with you guys. I had this idea for "wire word" jewelry and quickly whipped this up. What do you guys think?

9 comments:

jacgonz said...

LOL LOL - I thought it was me (i'm sure I did have some part w/why I couldn't download). LOL.
thanks for another shot!

kitblu said...

great jewelery art. my initials are mpw and I have designed an icon with the letters to form what looks like a cameo. would love to make it as a pendant. you must be using invisible thread, yes?

Sarah M. said...

@kitblu- Yes! I had a heck of a time with the "p" in the word hope though. Practice made perfect though and I've gotten the hang of it. Still haven't figured out the "T" though... ;)

Melany said...

Thanks for the PDF file! Your tutorials are awesome. I love the jewelry word art. Not sure I could do it, but I'll sure give it a try.

Jen said...

oh good i'm glad i wasn't the only one having problems (it took me a little while to figure out how to follow your blog, i'm that computer-stupid) i've already totally pinned your flower posts :) i hate to be a bother though...i use Sure Cuts A Lot for the Cricut and i work with .jpeg images, is there a way for me to get it in jpeg? (i would only need one size) thanks!

chinamommy said...

LOVE your wire word necklace!! It really is A-dor-ABLE!!!
~cm

Megan said...

I love the necklace and thanks a bunch for posting the pdf for the flower petals!

Sarah M. said...

Thanks everyone! I'm happy you guys like the wire words jewelry because I just ordered some additional wire to create the tutorial with:)

@Jen- There is a Jpeg file on the Templates/Download page (see page bar at top of page). And no, you're not crazy. That page didn't exist until just now:)

Jen said...

thanks so much!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...