Monday, July 18, 2011

{Downloads!} - Stitched Card Templates

Have you ever worked on a project and even after it's completed you just keep thinking about it? That was the what I was experiencing after the hand stitched cards. I kept getting these cute ideas and had to create them, and since I did, I thought I'd share them with all of you!

If you missed the original tutorial, you can fine it here: Hand Stiched Cards

**Note: These downloads are for Silhouette SD users only. I will gladly create a PDF of the images if you'd like, but it may be easier to just print out shapes from word on cardstock or create shapes free-hand**


Button Flower Card : I used the Silhouette download "Cute Modern Flower" and modified it to only use the stems and leaves. I can't provide that template because I purchased it.



Dress Card: (wouldn't this be the perfect way to ask your besties to be in your wedding?)



Rain Cloud (pic not shown)

As a side note, at the time of posting, we only need three more followers to get the paper rose tutorial!! I better start prepping it:) I'll have it posted asap!

6 comments:

Shore Girl said...

Oh I love these!! New follower here!

Emily said...

"Have you ever worked on a project and even after it's completed you just keep thinking about it?"

Only with almost every single project, haha! That sentence pretty exactly describes my thought proccess when it comes to crafts. Glad to see I'm not the only one :)

Le Petite Sweet said...

"Have you ever worked on a project and even after it's completed you just keep thinking about it?" <--- Great indicator that you are just doing what you love! Thank you for this :)

David S.Adams said...

obviously like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will certainly come back again.
Wizard Football Kicking Holders RED -

Amy said...

I love these stitched cards! I tried downloading the Silhouette templates, but when I opened them in the design studio there wasn't anything there. Did you ever make them into PDFs?

Waseem said...

Do you have templates for Discount Card fundraiser to share?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...