Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday} Succulents

I'll be honest with you, before getting married and getting into the whole wedding blog world, I had no idea what a succulent even was. I'm from the North East, and we have way too much rain for succulents. But now I know they exist and I LOVE them! There are so many types, and they come in so many colors!! Their versatility, beauty and resistance to death (for those with a black thumb like myself) make them ideal for weddings and events. I've chosen a couple of my favorite tutorials to share below:

Succulent Wreath
Pic from Prudentbaby.com
How to Make:

Where to Buy:
Fairyscape, her stuff is beautiful!!

Succulent Centerpieces
pic from ruffledblog.com

How to Make:
Tutorial from Ruffled Blog
Where to Buy:

Succulent Favors

How to Make:

Where to Buy:

Succulent Bouquet
pic from L.A. Botanicals
How to Make:

Where to Buy:


2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Love the wreath! Thanks for posting it.

Kelsey said...

Just bought some succulent clippings today to start my own succulent garden. Hope to have enough to eventually make my own wreath! Thanks for posting this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...