Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday} Pinwheels!

I realized this morning that yesterday was the "official" 10 month anniversary since my wedding. At this time last year I was filling every spare moment (and even stealing some moments earmarked for things like sleeping, eating and exercising) creating the crafted details of my wedding. I'll be honest with you, I kinda miss it! Luckily, my BFF just recently announced her long awaited engagement (YAY!), and it finally gives me a legitimate reason to continue obsessing over my favorite wedding blogs and creating wedding-focused crafts. Lucky me!

As such, I've un-originally decided to make Wednesday "D.I.Y. or Don't! Wedding Wednesday" (aka "D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday")! I have so many things I can't wait to share with you all, and I'm collecting more every day. I finally have a reason to look forward to "hump day!"

The first wedding project I'm featuring, as you can see, is pinwheels! I love these things and I didn't even think to incorporate them in my own wedding (hindsight) so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that my "Bestie" will decide to put a few in hers :)

So, this is how I'll layout Wedding Wednesday. First, I'll tell you guys where to find at least one tutorial on how to create the item (today I gave you 4!), then I'll show you a couple ideas for utilizing or incorporating it into the big day, and third, I'll suggest at least one awesome seller. Sound good? Awesome. Here we go...

How to Make
Pinwheel 1 / Pinwheel 2 / Pinwheel 3 / Pinwheel 4

Try it Like This!
1) Garland! 2) Boutonniere 3) Aisle Decor 4) Table Decor
 
Where to Buy:

I'm so excited to share this seller with you! Rule42, featured on StyleMePretty, has a large assortment pinwheels and her shop covers of all the above ideas. I promise, you'll love her stuff! Check her our here!!



What do you guys think?! Are you fans of D.I.Y.O.D. Wedding Wednesday?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...