Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tutorial: Mini Envelope Gift Tags!


How cute are these mini envelopes?! Being on the paper kick that I am, I'm experimenting and trying out a bunch of different things but I'm especially enamored with these little envelopes! Here's what you need to know to make some of your own.

How to Make:

Materials Needed:
Scrapbook paper (1 sheet)
Scissors
Crop-A-Dile
1 eyelet
Envelope Template
Ribbon
Glue Stick

Instructions:
1. Print off the envelope template (located at the bottom of the instructions).
2. Cut template out.
3. Trace envelope template onto backside of scrapbook paper and cut it out.
4. Fold as per instructions.
5. Use glue stick on the underside edges of flap “C” to seal the bottom part of the envelope.
6. Using the Crop-A-Dile, punch a hole at the tip of the envelope and secure with an eyelet.
7. String ribbon through the eyelet and fix to gift!


Where to Buy:
I found a great seller on Etsy who makes a variety of paper products, including some small envelopes in some great colors. Check out PipingHotPapers if you're looking to acquire some teeny envelopes.

5 comments:

Alice - PipingHotPapers said...

Very nice!! Thanks so much for mentioning my shop, too!

Rebekah said...

Fantastic idea I love it :-)

Sarah M. said...

Thanks Ladies!

Waseem said...

Cute idea...I wish to use same tags in my Gift Card envelopes as i needed..thanks you share it.

susane said...

I really love what you do, congratulations !!! Thank you very much for sharing with us this article.

voyance gratuite en ligne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...