Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tutorial: Business Card Envelopes


So, you may remember my recent tutorial on mini envelop gift tags. Weren't they cute?! I fell so in love with those tiny little envelopes that I couldn't stop making them! A couple weeks later, and about 50 mini envelopes later, I started thinking of other things I could make envelopes for. The list was pretty long actually, but the one I thought I'd make first was an envelope for my new business cards, which I'm also in love with. Check them out!


Deciding upon my project, I then hopped on the internet and searched for a good template. I searched, and searched and searched but couldn't find anything to tuck these suckers in! I was baffled at how this was possible. So instead of crying about it I upped my crafty meter and made my own! I have happily included the PDF'd template in the instructions below!

How to Make

Materials Needed:8" x 11" Patterned Paper (I used Digital Paper!)
Scissors
Printer
Glue Stick
Hot Glue Gun
Scoring Tool

Instructions:
1) If you're using digital paper, you'll want to print the patterns out you want first. If you're using scrapbooking paper, skip this step.
2) Load the patterned paper so that it'll print on the wrong side.
3) Print the business card template on the wrong side of the paper.
4) Cut out forms and fold and glue as per instructions on the template.
5) Decorate! Or don't. Either way they'll be super cute.
6) Stuff with your business cards and share!!

Score and fold template
Glue Edges and Seal

Adorn back with button and thread
for closure.

Adorn Envelope!

Pin It

15 comments:

Emma England said...

That is super cute and so perfect for your cards.
I feel as though I should hang it on my wall with all my art work, they're so cute.

Sarah M. said...

Thanks Emma! They were as easy to make as they are cute:)

Jen said...

Wow, what a great idea! thanks for sharing this at Fantastic Friday.

Muhammad Ashfaq said...

ist one is super cool and The list was pretty long actually.i had make first was an envelope for my new business cards,which I am also in love with.
Plastic Cards

Fatima said...

This is adorable! I don’t know how to make and I think it’s incredible that you did this...while being new to the artistic world. Way to go!

Scratch Cards Printing
Plastic Cards Printing

Waseem said...

I wish to add it to my artwork..look easy to make for Gift Card envelopes.

shamraiz said...

Thank you for this blog tutorial!! I just need 10 A7 sized envelopes and am using this instead of buying 100 of them!Plastic Cards Printing
a way to solve many printing problems.

Andi Anderson said...

Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
Printable Forms

Mark Scott said...

An envelope is a common packaging item, usually made of thin flat material. It is designed to contain a flat object, such as a letter or card.print custom envelopes

Sagor Khan said...

Welcome to Dark Gray Business Card . Dark Gray Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).


Features:
Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.
Files Includes:

• 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Arial: Defualt Averia: http://www.dafont.com/averia-serif.font

Review Link said...

It’s a Multipurpose Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Details:
• Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Arial : Default
Thanks to Purchase our Multipurpose Business Card Template Design.

Business Cards said...

likely great tutorial and cool designs. metal business cards
black metal business cards

Jax Austin said...

I love the tutorial.....I love the Business envelopes uk with cards. I am very interested to see what you come up with.

susane said...

Your blog is beautiful, as beautiful ideas!

voyance par mail

Davidjohn said...

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. http://forexsignals7.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...