So, you may remember my recent tutorial on mini envelop gift tags. Weren't they cute?! I fell so in love with those tiny little envelopes that I couldn't stop making them! A couple weeks later, and about 50 mini envelopes later, I started thinking of other things I could make envelopes for. The list was pretty long actually, but the one I thought I'd make first was an envelope for my new business cards, which I'm also in love with. Check them out!
Deciding upon my project, I then hopped on the internet and searched for a good template. I searched, and searched and searched but couldn't find anything to tuck these suckers in! I was baffled at how this was possible. So instead of crying about it I upped my crafty meter and made my own! I have happily included the PDF'd template in the instructions below!
How to Make
Materials Needed:8" x 11" Patterned Paper (I used Digital Paper!)
Hot Glue Gun
1) If you're using digital paper, you'll want to print the patterns out you want first. If you're using scrapbooking paper, skip this step.
2) Load the patterned paper so that it'll print on the wrong side.
3) Print the business card template on the wrong side of the paper.
4) Cut out forms and fold and glue as per instructions on the template.
5) Decorate! Or don't. Either way they'll be super cute.
6) Stuff with your business cards and share!!
|Score and fold template|
|Glue Edges and Seal|