Friday, April 29, 2011

Fantastic Friday Find - Spoonflower!

I'm so excited to share my love of this Fantastic Friday Find. This is not just love; this is complete, fanatic, ridiculous, over-the-top love! Spoonflower.com allows the everyday Suzy Crafter to design and purchase their own fabric designs! It takes the whole D.I.Y. experience to a whole new level! Not really the graphic designer type? Then just browse the awesome unique work of others. And I'm not talking just cotton either, they have sateen, knit, linen, twill, the list goes on. But my favorite part? They offer two organic fabric options!!! I may have just died and gone to fabric heaven. Could it get any better? Oh yes. If you design and share a print, you get an instant 10% discount on all orders. Amazing.

Prepare yourself for awesomeness.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...